June 27, 2009

So, the King has summoned farewell to ALL….


"Heal The World... Make It A Better Place... 
For You and For Me and the Entire Human Race... 
There Are People Dying... If You Care Enough For The Living... 
Make A Better Place... For You and For Me..."

My childhood icon, my favorite pop idol, a legendary singer and a person not worth to be forgotten! Just like how kids all over the world favor the flavor of a single role model, I too followed in tune with M.J. (Let him rest in peace...) He was my loner pal, my music in dreams and my confidante as a kid! I basically grew up on his music, ONLY his music. I used to spend hours gathering his masterpieces and listening back to back, all during my childhood. As a kid, I was an introvert who kept friends at a distance and dreams by her side. I was a kid with no siblings or pals. I could spend hours just writing something, drawing or basically listening to MJ music. There was a time, when my parents were irritated coz’ of my addiction to his music. I would always lock the doors and dance to his rhythm, try to moonwalk like the chap and by heart his lyrics. Today when I turn back, it all seems like a dream, a phase when life was so full of music. Now, it has all faded in sense, his music lives on, his aura shines but a life to own this, has slept forever.



My inclination towards English music has been minimal and to 'POP' rare, but thanks to MJ, he taught me how different can music be heard, how creatively can you blend pop with lyrics and dance and how popular can a small town boy rise to be when he becomes the ‘King of Pop’. I respect his work from my soul, his dedication to music, his determination to learn and experiment various genres of music, (...be it, even the Arabic verses that he has voiced in one of his songs!), his charming smile to win music lovers and his patience to hurdle through difficulties that have mostly been a part of his life. He has etched words of hope, faith and love through his music, in the history of POP and dance.



His personal life has been through dingy tunnels of troubles, he was accused for something, who knows, maybe never happened at all, he still stood through everything, his family, his kids, siblings and mostly he stood for his fans. I respect his life for he has achieved what none other could in a short time, an young age and be still at the top until now. MJ, YOU ARE A LEGEND. No one can replace you!!! Media scrapped his happiness but his music spoke it all. He is a gem, a genius who knew what he lived for, MUSIC. If you have a negative opinion against this bugger, then you seriously can’t identify his expertise of music. MJ, Thanks for the great music. We will all miss you, TODAY but your music will never make us feel that absence.

We have lost you, TODAY before we could yield it all but legacy lives on, your MUSIC takes on fans even now. There will be none other as YOU and your music will help your legacy for music live on. We will remember the cries in ‘Heal the World’ for the children, we will remember the moves, the act in ‘Billie Jean’ and ‘Beat It’, we will remember the theory in ‘Black or White’, we will remember the unity in ‘Bad’, we will remember the love in ‘The Lady in my Life’, we will remember the sorrow in ‘Leave me alone’, we will remember the voice in ‘They don’t really care about us’ …. And so on we will remember your songs, lyrics, music and contribution to POP. Live on MJ!



Don't forget to check out http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/song-lyrics.html to brush through the legends' works... Also Don't forget to check his videos on YOUTUBE!!!

Quote for the day!
"Years, following years, steal something every day; At last they steal us from ourselves away.”

0 reflections:

Post a Comment

Was this post of your interest? What kind of topics would you like me to blog about? Any criticism or open appreciation? Spill them all over here and do visit again to see the change or enjoy what you always read. Have a nice day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...