June 13, 2009

Why late???


To begin with, yeah! I know how late I have been in entering my posts on my favorite blog. That’s right! It’s been long but not late. I have been quite busy off late. I mean there has been too much happening with and around me and that had kind of life routine kept me away from the pleasure of online expressions. But now onwards I promise you will get to see posts on this cute blog almost everyday. Yeah, one of my resolutions, you see! Let’s see how far I get with this one. LOL! :)

So like said, yeah been busy. The New Year start wasn’t so right. Thanks to the buzz word ‘Recession’ and the ‘Satyam fiasco’, lay-offs were in the tunnel (Thank God! Wasn’t one among them then, but who knows what lie ahead??), finances gobbled up and down a while and some departed us while others rejoined. In short, life wasn’t as cool as it seems now, except for the happiness that I got from my family and hubby (which is one of the most important things in life, but not the entire bit...)

So I decided that before it gets too late, I need to buckle up with life, do stuff that I missed or messed out on and get things done the way I want to (than crib over something that can’t be worked out..) so here I am once again… !! Tune into my blog everyday to find something interesting that I have got to talk about. It could just be me or my life, the way I perceive it, or something just out of the box! So wait for the best and prepare for the unknown!


Quote for the day!!
“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

3 reflections:

Anonymous said...

That quote of the day is so very true.

Fiducia said...

I know Aggie!!! Applies me to me so very well at this point...LOL!

Anonymous said...

I love your quote, I love the photo's and all that you offer the world to see. I don't get out much or travel so this was a nice experience to visit your site to open my eyes.

Post a Comment

Was this post of your interest? What kind of topics would you like me to blog about? Any criticism or open appreciation? Spill them all over here and do visit again to see the change or enjoy what you always read. Have a nice day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...