October 21, 2008

Hmmm.....Miss them!



I was sitting today at office without much work to do and I just began to think about what do I enjoy doing the most.. I mean of course things that bring a curve on my face.. lighten my soul and makes me feel peaceful...things I rarely do but when done I gain a million dollar happiness....some things that make me feel lucky.. some of them are:

1) Stay in solitude
2) Write short verses about something that hit or inspired me
3) Spent hours doing something with my computer
4) Long drives on a rainy day
5) Dance to some filmy music assuming a real life scenario
6) Read a good book and then talk about it
7) Hang out with friends 'till we die laughing
8) Go out on a dinner to a romantic place
9) Mushy moments with my baby
10) Sing during a shower
11) Try to look pretty
12) Meet up really old friends
13) Receive a card/gift on a special day from anyone
14) Teddies all around me
15) Collect key chains, photo frames and bags
16) Watch a nice movie at a theatre with popcorn by my side
17) Make good friends and keep them
18) Travel to unknown places
19) Take innovative snaps
20) Fight with my mom
21) Someone praising me for something
22) Keep smiling in all times
23) Love all and hate none
24) Go out with my beloved for a drink
25) Have mysterious fans and well wishers
26) Make my dad proud and happy of me
27) Decorate my work station
28) Clean my room and keep it always tidy
29) Shop things that I love
30) Smell of earth after the first rain
31) A walk by the beach side all alone gazing at the sunset
32) Long drives with nature on either sides
33) Innocence on the face of a kid
34) Mischief done by a cute brat
35) Smell of weirdos like petrol and oil paint
36) Sleep with a long dream
37) Make great sandwiches
38) Spent hours with babies around me
39) Call people I love, with lovable nicknames
40) My sweetie's dimples
41) Set up various wallpapers on my desktop
42) Trip on something very funny
43) To do all the things written above

WOW!! Only if I could always do these.... hmm.. the only thing I don't' enjoy much is cooking.. but I am good at eating though.....! ;) Any similar takers on that...?

1 reflections:

Balaganesh said...

nice post love...i have noted your wish list and i'm gonna check on them one by one, nice and easy...
and hey lets plan for the next big one ;-)

Post a Comment

Was this post of your interest? What kind of topics would you like me to blog about? Any criticism or open appreciation? Spill them all over here and do visit again to see the change or enjoy what you always read. Have a nice day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...