November 23, 2008

Dedications from my buddies...;)



My buddies @ work are all good poetess and writers.. there was a phase when each of us got into this groove of dedicating verses to our dear buddies... that's when two of my close buddies dedicated these for me...! ;) luv ya gurlz..!!

This one was from my writing inspiration Deepti a.k.a 'Kotapi'...
Simi a.k.a Cotton Candy!

Softness in her smile, warm and cute,
Sweetness defined, of high repute,
Stroke of imagination, a gifted mind,
She is simply creative, one of a kind,
A bundle of mischief, a bouncing ball,
She is a dainty delight, a joy to all!

This one was from my another buddy, the bubbly gal @ work...'Sari'!

She is small and she is petite,
With fun and frolic she’s replete,
She’s full of oomph and zest for life,
She wouldn’t know the meaning of strife.
She loves to wear stylish trinkets,
Chic dresses and trendy jackets,
She comes up with some sound advice,
Never feels the need to be concise.
Her SBs are of unearthly combination,
She’s gifted with a flighty imagination,
She always manages to make a saga,
Makes everyone feel totally gaga.
She walks with an impish smile,
Delicate like the lily of the Nile,
In her fiber, there’s a single kink,
Her obsession with the color pink .

I really miss you guys!!! :(

3 reflections:

Anonymous said...

How nice of them.

Vivek Abraham said...

creative friends you've got!:)

Fiducia said...

THKS T.H.U.D.L..
I will surely let them know that others think they are creative too..:)

Nice blog you got there..gonna find many of my comments on your posts soon..will surely read them soon as there seems to be a lot to get caught up in..

Seems you are like a good poet too..!! hmm..somewhat like me..juz kiddin'.. don't believe me? check out my blog Rivera's Flame and Ice..

Post a Comment

Was this post of your interest? What kind of topics would you like me to blog about? Any criticism or open appreciation? Spill them all over here and do visit again to see the change or enjoy what you always read. Have a nice day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...