December 11, 2008

Prayers, not yet heard for Marielle


I hope most of you remember about the girl Marielle, about whom I had blogged about a couple of days back. Now to begin with, am sorry about stating her mom’s name incorrectly. It is not Jeannie, it is Lisa. Secondly, this is for all who read and follow my blog regularly, I have an announcement that might make the lives of these people a little simpler. Marielle’s condition is still worsening and Lisa’s pal who offered to do the kidney donation has been ruled out during the final marathon of blood and tissue tests. One moment of appreciation surely goes to her, Lisa's E-Bay pal who offered to help. However, in days, when I had such a condition, there were no networks to inform people and get help. Now, things have changed and so has our chance to change things. If you are a self-less blogger, please visit Lisa’s blog on http://thedomesticdiva.wordpress.com/ and read through her struggles with her kin and the grievances that follow her life. Use your network to get her good advice, blessings and prayers and if God wills, even a good donor. This is not for any sympathy but just to help a life, which is more like my reflection from ten years back. This girl, this angel is one among millions, I agree! But if one life makes a difference, the impact can be that of many. If you ever come across such people in your life, blog about them so that many of us can come forth to offer help for them, in forms maybe which are lesser known to man. So hoping many out there would help this soul, in Lord’s name...

5 reflections:

joie de vivre said...

tum bhi ek aacha kaam kar rai ho..

god bles her
:)

Anonymous said...

I hope and pray she gets the help she needs.

Anonymous said...

You are doing well.Will certainly visit her blog and help her in any way...hope she gets alright..

RiverSoul said...

I salute you, for doing what you can. So selfless of you
I pray for her. Hope she will get a donor soon
:)
Will visit her Blog soon
:)

muthu said...

wow.....a lovely post and an awesome blog......

kudos....

i would love to have your comments on my short stories.....

do visit my blog and have a go.....

and wish you a happy new year....

Post a Comment

Was this post of your interest? What kind of topics would you like me to blog about? Any criticism or open appreciation? Spill them all over here and do visit again to see the change or enjoy what you always read. Have a nice day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...