December 9, 2008

What did I ponder today?


Why did the Great creator make sweethearts: "Love's a special feeling that only can begin when you open up your heart and let somebody in. It's a warm and tender smile that's meant for only you. That adds a special touch of joy to everything you do. It's the look in someone's eyes that says "I understand". The quiet pleasure given by the touch of someone's hand. It's sharing hopes and dreams, it's taking and giving.. Love adds warmth and happiness to everyday of living." ... just a something that I read somewhere today. Something that made me think about love. The love I had for my parents, the love I had for my siblings, the love I thought was the best with my crush, the love I thought filled my gaps with my friends, the love I have as my life, my husband. Wow! Love does, hold a great place in my arena of space, called life. Hmmm... How often, on a day to day basis do we come across someone whom we love so much that life seems small in front of their presence???

3 reflections:

Mero Nepal (my counrty)............... said...

hi dear nice sketches........well done.good going.

Fiducia said...

Thanks!

Mahesh Sindbandge said...

Hmmm..this was also on eof good ones..
You have great stuff here to read...

Will read some day the rest..:)

See you around...:)

Post a Comment

Was this post of your interest? What kind of topics would you like me to blog about? Any criticism or open appreciation? Spill them all over here and do visit again to see the change or enjoy what you always read. Have a nice day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...