December 1, 2008

Spirit of Celebrations in the Air!


Today at work, as I entered the arena of stress, deadlines, meetings and projects, I encountered a presence of positive vibe, smiles, decorations, confetti all around and a lot of faces that were at ease. Yeah! That time of the year has arrived.. “It’s the most wonderful time of the year..” I simply wish I was back in New York or Dubai where the spirit is a little high when it comes to fun towards the end of the year. Miss those times, the snow, the fun, the surprises and the celebrations! Every year at our work place, we play a game called Chris-Ma/Pa and Chris-Child. It’s a great game. We are given names of our colleagues at secrecy which has to be served till Christmas Eve. It is not just fun but the suspense is tremendous, of trying to know who is our Chris-Ma/Pa who is bathing us with gifts and it is humorous to keep our Chris-Child guessing about us too. I opened up my heart and sent all an invite for this game today. Check it out!

 

I can’t wait till the last day. At home, it is no different. I have taken out the little Christmas tree decorations which I am going to use to decorate my work station as well my home den. I just love those little things. They bring so much of happiness to me, though tiny in nature. I bought a heap of cards to be sent to family and friends who are scattered around the globe. This is the season you ought to remember and respect them.

 

Christmas is just around the corner and New Year is right behind, so end up being the crooner… I have even set forth my list of resolutions which I wish to accomplish next year..
1. Complete my driving classes
2. Keep in regular touch with my old and new pals
3. Holiday with my hubby every six months
4. Blog regularly
5. Rejuvenate my artwork and my passion for art
6. Lose a couple of pounds
7. Have indigenous investments
8. Take off stress from work
9. Buy an attire every month
10. Indulge into gardening
11. Read more books
12. Spend more time with my niece and nephew
13. Try out more cocktails
14. Restyle my hair
15. Collect more key chains and photo frames
16. Write more and share knowledge even more

Ok, the list just goes on….. Let me first complete the first ten in sequence. Then I guess I would be ready for the next set. Whatever it is, I am enjoying these days and I always have loved these times. A season for loving and caring, giving and taking, sharing and compromising and enjoying and celebrating! A season for all, a reason to ball…. So aren’t you waiting for these days to come soon???

4 reflections:

Anonymous said...

Here is hoping for much fun for you and enjoy the season. We have a similar game here called Secret Santa. We pull the name of a colleague out of a hat and we have to buy them a present to put under the tree and we hand out the gifts on the last day of work along with a big feast of course. Great fun.
Good luck with the New Year Resolutios too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Festive season!! May all your wishes come true:)

Fiducia said...

Thanks a lot guys!! :)

Anitha said...

Freak out dear!!

Cheers,
Anitha

Post a Comment

Was this post of your interest? What kind of topics would you like me to blog about? Any criticism or open appreciation? Spill them all over here and do visit again to see the change or enjoy what you always read. Have a nice day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...