November 17, 2008

Those dreaded days...



Something that I wrote when I was a free resource in my previous organization...Just reminiscing those dreaded days... "I have been a free resource at my work place for the past few weeks with the most least amount of work allocated to me...it feels terrible to be at ease...seriously!.. working hard for a phase and then being free for days.. sounds so sober...! But then I realised, why not utilize this time for something more productive... And thereby I started writing.. I wrote poems, phrases, captions, stories and so on...finally got the prime chance of creating my blog.. yes! I did it what I wanted to do long back... I always thought why people wanted to create blogs...? could have been for the simple reason of expressing their world in terms of words or to just be creative enough to let others know they are capable enough of creating wonders..


But just creating a blog makes me wonder ..is this it? Or is there more to it? So I thought of writing how I feel when I feel wasted?..seriously.. I wanna do this ID course which I have been thinking about for so long and now finally I have taken the decision of joining for this course from a well known university… yesterday, my ID manager complimented me on the kind of ID skills I have and the minor areas that I have to improve upon…so I have taken the stern decision of joining for this course….next I always wanted to learn either of the two things.. Swimming or driving!..since I have always been around with a chauffeur, I never thought that it is important to have a license to drive.. but now I feel its needed!!..

Next I am planning to join a home science class to improve on my cooking skills and more importantly some kind of home making skills… my gyming skills seem to never proceed more than a week… ;) juz kidding! I have decided to rejoin for my gyming class and beat the heat with a lose of sufficient calories.. I wanna become trim and slim so that I can fit into any dresses ever made…and of course please my honey day after day! ;)


I am a graduate.. well off (at least to an extent).. Technically qualified…married.. Happy with my hubby.. Working with a regular job and good pay…but I still feel wasted.. Rusted and seriously doing no good in life… Is this natural or is this just me??? All the above said things that I plan to do..will it take away this feeling of being wasted?. Hope so and let’s wait…I am prepared to face all pains to receive all gains..but all I want is to relive from the thought of being wasted not just at work but in life too!!!" Now thinking back, it all so seems funny, as I am loaded with work! Duh.. Anyways, just wanted to spill some of my old personal expressions on my blog as am *Y.A.W.N* bored folks!!!

0 reflections:

Post a Comment

Was this post of your interest? What kind of topics would you like me to blog about? Any criticism or open appreciation? Spill them all over here and do visit again to see the change or enjoy what you always read. Have a nice day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...