November 23, 2008

Fashion unleashed



One of my favorite bags, a Mr. Handbag product!! I am sure not many would know about this brand as it is from a local mall in Bangkok... Things I like about this bag: -- Handy and spacious -- Creates a fashion statement - Attention grabber -- Two-In-One 1. Can carry Stuff 2. Also read the magazine cover -- Inspires me to feature on a famous fashion magazine.. -- It is my bag, folks! -- Absolutely a Haute 'Couture' product.. Have you ever liked a bag of your possession that you carry every place you go, even to the vegetable vendor????

4 reflections:

Anonymous said...

I am extremely fussy about my handbags. They have to be just right! I do have a favourite too.

Mysterious Mia said...

sexy bag babes....how r u eh? shud have dropped by earlier but u know how things were but am glad i am finally able to drag myself out of that shcedule....

:)

Fiducia said...

Hi Princess..
Gr8 to see you by even within ur busy schedules..
Hoping I would see you around now and then...:))

Sweetstickychewy said...

Nice bag there. We have those types in Sg too..Juz perhaps not under the same label..:)

And yes i do have that syndrome of carrying the same bag everywhere i go..:) lol..Espcially if its for da season.

Thanks for the visit at my blog.

Cheerios!

Post a Comment

Was this post of your interest? What kind of topics would you like me to blog about? Any criticism or open appreciation? Spill them all over here and do visit again to see the change or enjoy what you always read. Have a nice day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...